But now we’ve made it more effective by introducing push alerts, significantly widening the marketing opportunities it can bring to businesses and brands.
SmartPicture, which is underpinned by Digimarc technology, works by scanning printed material with a mobile device loaded with the app, which takes the user to a rich world of online content tailored and updated precisely to a company’s needs.
Now, with the push notifications in place, it has become even more versatile. Notifications are sent directly to the app’s users and by swiping their device they are immediately directed to content as predetermined by the sender, be it product offers and promotions, videos, or an ecommerce platform.
The change brings to SmartPicture a commercial dimension that some print-to-mobile apps lack, and by doing so produces a more attractive proposition for businesses serious about finding new and creative ways to realise revenue.
As SmartPicture evolves it is combining two elements that make it stand out from the crowd – a versatility that means its use is restricted only by the imagination and not by the software, and a functional marketing solution with the potential to deliver real benefits to a company’s bottom line.
- SmartPicture goes on the election campaign trail - 29/05/2015
- Have you got the winning ticket? - 29/05/2015
- SmartPicture, Smart Health - 29/05/2015
- Proximity BEACONS prove hit at KC Lighstream Stadium - 29/05/2015
- Let our app enrich yours - 29/05/2015
- Get the complete package with SmartPicture - 29/05/2015
- SmartPicture bridges the gap in interactive print revolution - 29/05/2015
- When push comes to shove - 29/05/2015
- SmartPicture gives AR a reality check - 29/05/2015
- Better advice needed in Whitehall? - 29/05/2015
- Sports clubs score with SmartPictureÂ® - 29/05/2015
- Interactive print set to cause a stir - 29/05/2015