While SmartPicture is certainly growing in popularity, not everyone wants the fully branded app. We understand that. But what we are finding is that companies and brands do want the technology that underpins SmartPicture to be incorporated into their own apps.
There’s no surprise in that, the system brings a powerful interactive print application which can produce great levels of engagement between a brand and its customers.
So we’ve come up with a solution. We’ve decided to white-label SmartPicture for the first time, making the revolutionary Digimarc scanning technology available to other developers so they can incorporate it into their clients’ apps. So far it has been a hit, with the scanning system currently being installed into a number of applications that would surprise you.
Due to the very nature of the technology it is limited only by the imagination, only by what companies, brands, marketers, creatives, entrepreneurs want to do with it. Incorporating SmartPicture technology into your app is one of the simplest ways of creating real connections between the offline world and the online, blending the two so that they seamlessly enrich each other and create better, more meaningful engagement.
If you’re interested in working with us and finding out how our app can aggrandize yours, then get in touch on (01482) 484850, email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @SmartPictureApp.
- SmartPicture goes on the election campaign trail - 29/05/2015
- Have you got the winning ticket? - 29/05/2015
- SmartPicture, Smart Health - 29/05/2015
- Proximity BEACONS prove hit at KC Lighstream Stadium - 29/05/2015
- Let our app enrich yours - 29/05/2015
- Get the complete package with SmartPicture - 29/05/2015
- SmartPicture bridges the gap in interactive print revolution - 29/05/2015
- When push comes to shove - 29/05/2015
- SmartPicture gives AR a reality check - 29/05/2015
- Better advice needed in Whitehall? - 29/05/2015
- Sports clubs score with SmartPictureÂ® - 29/05/2015
- Interactive print set to cause a stir - 29/05/2015