The East Riding Conservative Association is employing SmartPicture as part of it's election campaign in the run up to the 2015 local council elections. The party is using SmartPicture to maximise engagement with the electorate and to attract more votes.
Hundreds of thousands of leaflets, each containing an embedded SmartPicture image, are being distributed to households right across the entire East Riding Council county area covering some 933 square miles and 336,000 residents. The SmartPicture link takes users directly to a dedicated 'pop-up' website which contains more detailed information about the parties existing achievements and its commitments for the future. Additionally the website contains profiles of the prospective Conservative candidates standing for election in each of the county wards.
- SmartPicture goes on the election campaign trail - 29/05/2015
- Have you got the winning ticket? - 29/05/2015
- SmartPicture, Smart Health - 29/05/2015
- Proximity BEACONS prove hit at KC Lighstream Stadium - 29/05/2015
- Let our app enrich yours - 29/05/2015
- Get the complete package with SmartPicture - 29/05/2015
- SmartPicture bridges the gap in interactive print revolution - 29/05/2015
- When push comes to shove - 29/05/2015
- SmartPicture gives AR a reality check - 29/05/2015
- Better advice needed in Whitehall? - 29/05/2015
- Sports clubs score with SmartPictureÂ® - 29/05/2015
- Interactive print set to cause a stir - 29/05/2015